What are computer programs that you use as a teacher? What kind of programs would you like your school or district to purchase if money was available to do so?
I have used Imagine Learning with ELL students. Both teachers and students like it and best of all it is free to install and to maintain. USOE pays for the license and the program. They also have programs for Special Ed and lower readers.
We also use this program with our ELL students. I have heard rumors that it might fall back on the districts to pay for the licenses. I am not sure on this, but I had heard it several times over this last year. I will be interested to see if this happens. I think it is a great program from what I have seen of it. Thanks for your post!
SARAH, you are a woman after my own heart. I love color, I love graphics or pictures, I love stories. my word, you have it all. your blog site is so lively and beautiful. thank you for 'poppin' in because now i have a link to you. To see all the cool things you have going on over here. U ROCK GIRL!!
3 comments:
I have used Imagine Learning with ELL students.
Both teachers and students like it and best of all it is free to install and to maintain.
USOE pays for the license and the program.
They also have programs for Special Ed and lower readers.
We also use this program with our ELL students. I have heard rumors that it might fall back on the districts to pay for the licenses. I am not sure on this, but I had heard it several times over this last year. I will be interested to see if this happens. I think it is a great program from what I have seen of it. Thanks for your post!
SARAH, you are a woman after my own heart. I love color, I love graphics or pictures, I love stories. my word, you have it all. your blog site is so lively and beautiful. thank you for 'poppin' in because now i have a link to you. To see all the cool things you have going on over here. U ROCK GIRL!!
Post a Comment